Here you will find various items that you can use to complete work for class such as graphic organizers and other forms for assignments. Click, print, and get going! That 5 is determined by how hard you work now! Each item is listed below with its brief description.
- Chapter Synopsis Packet – use this packet to complete your synopsis assignments for each chapter
- Thematic Graphic Organizer – ongoing, identify at least one major work of art per theme
- Style Graphic Organizer – this organizer is sorted according to the various art periods or movements, great way to see the trends throughout history
- Flashcards_Key Terms and Art_Ricard – lists all the key terms and major works of art you need to focus on for each chapter of study to make into flash cards
- Group Project: Beyond European Art 2011-2012 – Includes your project description and rubric for your group project to review art from beyond the European tradition.